I've been meaning to attempt home made pasta for years but have been too wimpy to give it a go. Once again the farm I went to was an inspiration - they made pasta and I got to watch and feel the dough. So when it came to making the dough at home I wasn't as scared of giving it a go. I made mini lasagna's and with a ricotta (homemade of course!) mushroom and thyme filling, as well as a sauerkraut filling.
The ravioli has a mushroom filling as well, but Josh added a bit of white wine as well.
- Deniz's Birthday Desert: Brownies and Caramel Ice ...
- Lisa's Tart: Lemon Cream And Blueberries
- Cherry Sorbet
- Strawberry, Raspberry and Balsamic Vinegar
- Away Again
- Gateau de Crepes with Green Tea Cream
- Light Rye 60%
- Winter Sanity and Green Apple Pectin
- Cherries and Preserving them
- Rhubarb and Spiced Meringue Tart
- Macaroons: Choc Chip with Salted Caramel
- Strawberry Rhubarb Tart
- Le Success
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2008 (90)