I will be having a break in posts for a couple of months.
On the weekend I leave for a farm in Washington State that makes goat and sheep cheese. I'm looking forward to learning about how to make and cultivate cheeses of various varieties, how to live without internet(!) and hopefully getting back to and experiencing more nature as well.
Wish me luck!
- Deniz's Birthday Desert: Brownies and Caramel Ice ...
- Lisa's Tart: Lemon Cream And Blueberries
- Cherry Sorbet
- Strawberry, Raspberry and Balsamic Vinegar
- Away Again
- Gateau de Crepes with Green Tea Cream
- Light Rye 60%
- Winter Sanity and Green Apple Pectin
- Cherries and Preserving them
- Rhubarb and Spiced Meringue Tart
- Macaroons: Choc Chip with Salted Caramel
- Strawberry Rhubarb Tart
- Le Success
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2008 (90)