It is cherry season, and as cherries are my utterly favorite fruit in the universe I decided to make a very simple sorbet from them.
A while back I read the book 'Animal Vegetable Miracle: A year of Food Life' by Barbara Kingslover This recipe (http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache%3AkzyPq7JAQcwJ%3Awww.animalvegetablemiracle.com%2FSorbet.pdf+cherry+sorbet&hl=en&gl=us) is one of theirs as mentioned very simple, cherries, sugar and water are all that is required. where she and her family decided that they would spend a year living off the land. Meaning eating seasonally, living local and sacrificing things like bananas in order to stick to those goals. A pretty amazing and inspirational book. I want a garden....
- Deniz's Birthday Desert: Brownies and Caramel Ice ...
- Lisa's Tart: Lemon Cream And Blueberries
- Cherry Sorbet
- Strawberry, Raspberry and Balsamic Vinegar
- Away Again
- Gateau de Crepes with Green Tea Cream
- Light Rye 60%
- Winter Sanity and Green Apple Pectin
- Cherries and Preserving them
- Rhubarb and Spiced Meringue Tart
- Macaroons: Choc Chip with Salted Caramel
- Strawberry Rhubarb Tart
- Le Success
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2008 (90)