Saturday, December 13, 2008
Choc Chip Cookies
Something simple and quick is what I've been craving to make. Nothing fancy and complex. These are just simply choc chip (bitter sweet choc was used) with a bit of vanilla extract, some walnuts and a whole heap of butter. Another wonderful Dorie Greenspan recipe. I have to admit I love Dorie. Her recipes are simple, straight forward. However they aren't simple in their taste. They often have an adventurous side to them for instance incorporating unusual spices. And, the best part is, her recipes usually work and taste amazing.
- ► 2009 (74)
- Rice Pudding
- World Peace Cookies - Dorie to the Rescue Again
- Bah Humbug and Stollen
- Fig, Roasted Hazelnuts, Fennel Seed and Rosemary B...
- Coffe Cake - Asia Pear and Rosemary Crumble
- Choc Chip Cookies
- The Future of Food
- Squirrels and other Edibles
- Veg mini cakes
- Chard, Blue Cheese and Apple Galette
- Snow Men and the art of piping
- ▼ December (13)