2.25 cups all purpose flour
1 cup plain yogurt
1/4 stick butter, softened
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup Swiss cheese
2 Tbs. Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425F or 220C. Put in a baking tray to heat up.
2. In a large bowl tip in yogurt and break in eggs, with a fork mulch the butter into the mixture.
3. Add scoopfuls of flour, until a dough is made. You may not need all the flour. Keep working the mixture until it comes away from the bowl.
4. Sprinkle the salt and baking soda, a little at a time, working it in with your hands.
5. Put the dough in the fridge for 20min.
6. For the filling grate the Swiss and Parmesan, and combine together in a bowl with the ricotta cheese.
7. Divide the dough in two. Flatten out half the dough, and place the filling on it, leaving a gap of 2cm (around 1inch) from the sides.
8. Flatten the second half, and place over the first. Curl up the edges, and press with a fork to make the edges stick.
9. Put onto the heated baking tray, and bake for 15--20min.
Taken from Nigella Lawson “Feast: Food to Celebrate Life” pp. 306-309