3 cups blueberries
Ingredients: Cake Batter
1.25 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1.25 cups sugar
1 Tbs. vanilla sugar
1 Tbs. rum
1.25 cups of butter
1 and 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
pinch star anise
1/2 cup soft butter
1.Preheat oven to 350F or 180C and grease a spring form tin. Wash the blueberries and pat dry.
2. Mix together the flour, and baking powder, and sift into a bowl.
3. Add all the other dough ingredients in. stir together until it is a smooth consistency, try and make sure the butter is well integrated.
4. Spoon the mixture into the spring form tin, and smooth the surface.
5. Place the blueberries on top.
6. To make the crumble, sift the flour into a bowl, add the anise, sugar and softened butter. Combine with your hands, making sure the butter is integrated, the result should have a random consistency, some big chunks, some small.
7. Sprinkle the crumble on top of the cake.
8. Bake for 45-50min.
9. Remove the cake from the spring form tin, and cool on a rack.