My husband (http://lowerfood.blogspot.com) and I decided we wanted to make baguetts over the weekend. They turned out pretty well. I'm learning that making bread is a seriously labourious task. Full of: waiting around, seemingly random rearranging of the dough and pampering the yeast. However, it is immensely satisfying to have a fresh loaf, stick whatever from the oven and know that you made it work.
- ► 2009 (74)
- Baguette:s Take 2
- Caramel Pear (should have been poached figs...) Ta...
- Basque Cake
- Pain Rustique or the Beasts 1st child
- Mini Mix Tarts Cranberry, Raspberry, Pear, Ginger ...
- Sauerkraut and Munster Tart
- Cranberry and Spice Bundt
- More Tarts: Quince and Raspberry Tart
- Pear Almond Tart
- Farmers Market Beauties
- Last week of Tarts: Apple Tart
- Day One: The Beast aka my Levain
- Week 3: Tarts a mistake or two
- Week 2: Tarts
- ▼ October (14)