Located on Capitol Hill in Seattle, B&O Espresso is an icon known for its tasty desserts and laid back atmosphere. It serves up single slice cakes (ranging from German Chocolate to Cherry Pie to Sour Lemon Tart) as well as some great coffee (the Valencia is my favorite).
There are some ok dishes besides the cakes and desserts - but I really only go there for the latter, so I can't really comment on the savories.
This place is open to at least 12am everyday.
Parking sucks, but cakes are delicious!
204 Belmont Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
Phone: (206) 322-5028
- ► 2009 (74)
- Shout Out - B&O Espresso
- Chocolate and French Roast Coffee Tart with Conden...
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple and Raspberry Pies
- Lekach: Old-Fashioned Honey Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Marble Cake
- Russian Grandmothers' Apple Pie-Cake
- Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing
- Almond Custard Buns
- Brioche Custard Snails
- Blondies (full of good bits)
- ▼ February (12)